Official Staff Feedback 11/09/15

Yoobs

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

Developer%20Crown.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

00bf77de62b162f7ebc4c82c0eadcec9.pngGlobal Admin(s)
Yoobs

Admin%20Crown.gifAdministrator(s)
Legend

F'Developer%20Crown.pngSite Manager(s)
N/A

G'Mod%20Crown.pngGlobal Moderator(s)
Ungrateful

Forum%20Mod%20Crown.gifForum Moderator(s)
Zoradz

Moderator%20Crown.gifPlayer Moderator(s)
N/A

Support%20Crown.pngServer Support
Bride Chucky

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

N/A

Yoobs

Seem to be doing decent... Heard some things about you getting upset and saying shit but I get that cuz some people are annoying af. You do your job well but I guess if I had to criticize I would say to work on containing your emotions when it comes to some of these players because it's pointless to stoop to their level.

Legend

Looks like you got your DD0s freedom which is nice. Haven't seen you ingame but that could just be cuz I haven't been on as much lately. You're active on the forums which is important so yeah :) Keep up da gud stufffff.

N/A

Ungrateful

We had our issues but you seem to be doing a good job nd yeah you'll be fine.

Zoradz

You get shit from a large majority of the community and still are here to do your job and haven't exploded. So props to you.

N/A

Bride Chucky

Good support. Will be interesting to see what they do with you in the future. Good luck.

N/A

Yoobs

You do a lot more than people see, and you care a lot more than people think. You do your job well, and you're easy to talk to.
 Keep up the solid effort :)

Legend

We haven't talked much, but I'm glad you're active again. Let's see how you do :)

N/A

Ungrateful

My m8, you're friendly and easy going. You get your job done, and you do it exceptionally well. 

Zoradz

N/A

Bride Chucky

I don't see you on. Ever. :(

N/A

Yoobs

Dats me!!

Legend
King Stijn, Gitana dont have u >:D Clogmaster 5000 Does a lot of behind the scenes and work and is active on the forums a lot recently.

N/A

Ungrateful
Most active out of all of us, defo worthy for global mod. Good work.

Zoradz
Was a little rocky at the start but has improved 100x, Good work.

N/A

Bride Chucky
I assume u have not been on as much because of school (isis training camp)

Edited by Yoobs

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

N/A

Yoobs

Legend

N/A

Ungrateful

Zoradz

N/A

Bride Chucky

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Yoobs-Good Head Admin does his job well.

Legend-I'm Happy You Active Again :)

Zoradz-I Didn't Anything From You.

Bride Chucky-trys to do the best

P.S guys sorry for being inactive i just have school that's why you guys don't see me on but i still get on when i can i do my best to help players ingame and Yoobs and Gretar they know everything.

N/A

Yoobs

Legend

N/A

Ungrateful

Zoradz

N/A

Bride Chucky

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Yoobs-Good Head Admin does his job well.

Legend-I'm Happy You Active Again :)

Zoradz-I Didn't Anything From You.

Bride Chucky-trys to do the best

P.S guys sorry for being inactive i just have school that's why you guys don't see me on but i still get on when i can i do my best to help players ingame and Yoobs and Gretar they know everything.

P.S Ungrateful-does his job well and he is active I WIsh You The Best!

Edited by Bride Chucky
  • Upvote 1

N/A

Yoobs

a7e backing items daily, i lye it ..

Legend

losing ags's for dayssss + more arabic than kevin, "UOHHHH?"

N/A

Ungrateful

begging for costumes daily ..... rlly mades .

Zoradz

hey mates 

N/A

Bride Chucky

Been inactive recently, probably finally allahu akbhar'd himself (albert did warn me)

• Upvote 1

If you are busy with school and you are rarely on you shouldn't be staff in the first place.

Zoradz is doing a good job and being active. 

Bride Chucky I never really see on.

Legend I've seen him about twice the whole 2 months I've been back.

Yoobs does my reports, gets in game every other day.

Ungrateful is okay.

Wish the staff were more active. Like get on a few days a week and talk with people not just talk to a certain few for like a min or so. Talk to everybody. Ofc you're going to get spammed because you're staff, but that's your job.

I can't speak for the rest of the staff members, but I myself talk to literally anybody around me. Anyone that approaches me, I'll have a conversation with. I've had plenty of long conversations with people that were just asking for help.
Also, Bride Chucky is not within your time-zone. He comes on as I'm logging off.

• Upvote 1

N/A

N/A

Yoobs

U just comming 1day of a week, but you being nice for me...

Legend

Who R U? Never seen you ingame.

N/A

Sup

Ungrateful

Mike The best staff ever i seen on roatpkz.

Zoradz

Active, but not same time zones.

N/A

Idc

Bride Chucky

Active... and nice

I Said that.. but on guest :D

• Upvote 1

N/A

Yoobs - rly noobs...

Legend - inactive lol sry...

N/A

Ungrateful - itam beggar

Zoradz - clueless reject, jk doing ight

N/A - rly.....

Bride Chucky - going to keep my opinion to myself so gonads doesn't ban me

Zoradz
I don't see you in-game very much and we have not spoken yet, but I think you're doing a good job with your forum mod rank, try to keep up with your server support rank though. It may be the different time zones, but I'm online throughout the day and I don't see you on. Other than that, good work.

RoatPkz needs more staff members, everyone is in a different time zone, and some are not active. There needs to be at least another 2 mods and maybe 3-4 server support players. Server support applications should be added ASAP. I think players like myself should be given this opportunity as I am one of the most active members in this community in-game and on the forums. I continue to help players out with it going unnoticed. I believe I deserve this rank. I know some members that would speak against this, but the main reason is because of the feud between brids and nhers, and most of the members on the forums are the brids. I have gone through my previous threads and realized I've been intentionally antagonizing some players, however I would like to put that in the past.

You're never online when I am, unless I am on later. But thanks.

I agree, we need more staff, however, they shouldn't be mods. We need server supports if anything.

@Everyone else, Why GG has every right to suggest himself for a position, as per the original post. Any more trolling/spam towards him will result in a warning/infraction.

Yoobs - King jobbs the clog wearing retard (sick admin)

Legend- lol . ? stihjun my m8s another sick admin

Ungrateful - Pissed me off when he muted me but other than that hes ightttttttt

Zoradz- Fix up retard

Bride Chucky- Don't even get me started on this rat, man needs the quick demote ting. Flames, begs for items, sucks bare e-cock (raggers) threatens to Ddos and also supports isis but claims to lick christian peoples feet. Also his m8s flame me "die yourself irl me and rami hate u evnev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - viva madrid

MR TYLER FOR ADMINS HES POTTIS OK GUY

• Upvote 3

N/A

Yoobs

We have our differences, you're helpful, active but you have a big mouth. :/

Legend

Known for ages, does a GREAT work, helpful and hopefully we'll see him online more now.

N/A

Ungrateful

?#1 staff

Zoradz

-

N/A

Bride Chucky

An old friend, happy to see you got promoted, although you're to in-active

~RoatPkz Staff Team

N/A

Yoobs

good player

Legend

king stijn best staff ever known!!! throwday thursday ting

N/A

Ungrateful

buffalo herder good mod but im never ingame so we dont speak no more much :)

Zoradz

i just don't like u. i feel like ur the type of guy to have blue hair IRL

N/A

Bride Chucky

idk u got 2 much science class to be server support m8te but bridge would be a better server support now than any of these idiot raggers (why GG)

You're never online when I am, unless I am on later. But thanks.
I agree, we need more staff, however, they shouldn't be mods. We need server supports if anything.

@Everyone else, Why GG has every right to suggest himself for a position, as per the original post. Any more trolling/spam towards him will result in a warning/infraction.

loooooooooool u clearly don't know how it works, nobody suggests himself for a position so he deserves every flame he gets.

• Upvote 1

why gg and castial cud get staff if they quit ragging but it will never happen

the reason raggers, bridders and nhers dont get staff is they flame, argue and are mad most of time

if u look at the staff and ex staff most of the successful ones rarely did pking

I appreciate the feedback. 

I don't know how many times I have to tell you all, I don't rag... I tribrid using overheads. It's okay though, it's easily mistaken for ragging. If I "rag" why am I not banned yet? Because I don't attack players that aren't in NH gear.

I get what you're trying to say, but I'm used to getting flamed now and I handle it pretty well, I flamed in the past and I have learned my lesson. Hence why I am unmuted from the forums. There is no specific "important" group of people in this community, I believe everyone is and should all be treated equally and punished equally. 

I know myself, and if I were to get a staff position I wouldn't let all the personal things get in the way between me and certain players. Everybody would be treated equally.

Well, Kevin already had his go at staff and I don't really know the story of why/how he got demoted, but this community needs NEW. The last thing we need is the same ex-staff team getting promoted over and over again. This is a start of a new beginning for RoatPkz.

I've been here for about 19 months in-game and 14-15 months on the forums, I wouldn't call that new tbh. I'm still far more active than 95% of RoatPkz players. That's what's really important.

I suggested myself for this position as there is nobody else out there who deserves this position as much as I do.

However I can name someone who, like myself is always helping players out without asking for anything in return and it going unnoticed, dw Eliza I see you mate.

I appreciate the pointless page of information but this is a staff feedback thread not a give me server support thread. You would most likely never get server support now stop going off topic :) fyi kevin was never demoted.

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 1

• Yoobs locked this topic
  • Yoobs unpinned this topic